A ribbon cutting for the Whiteman Air Force Base Communications Facility took place on December 17, 2010. The building is a 37,750 SF, two-story structure with a one-story maintenance bay at the rear and is attached to the existing single-story communications building by an enclosed breezeway. The building contains spaces for telecommunications, data processing, document staging, duplicating center, base supplies and equipment storage, audiovisual, network control center and vault, network training center and multi media center, and expanded video teleconference capabilities. The Hoefer Welker team received an OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE REVIEW from the base!
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients