The $9 million, 35,878 SF US Attorney’s Office in Muskogee, Oklahoma is officially open for business after just 11 months of construction. The US Attorney’s Office of Eastern Oklahoma staff officially moved into their new building in mid-August, 2013. This first-class, secure office facility includes private offices, specialized support spaces, conference rooms, secure document storage, 47 secure parking spaces, a mailroom with an independent ventilation system, a 25-foot security setback, Level II blast rating, and an EF3-rated tornado shelter.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship