The week of June 16-19, Hoefer Welker Architecture’s Culture Club hosted a week of fun and fundraising for Harvesters, a local nonprofit who’s mission is to feed hungry individuals and families in the area and end hunger tomorrow. Our Culture Club hosted Breakfast of Champions, Wine Night, Sundae Afternoon, a Poker Tournament, and a Pong Tournament, inviting staff, neighbors and friends raising a total of $3,048 (15,540 meals)!
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship