The week of June 16-19, Hoefer Welker Architecture’s Culture Club hosted a week of fun and fundraising for Harvesters, a local nonprofit who’s mission is to feed hungry individuals and families in the area and end hunger tomorrow. Our Culture Club hosted Breakfast of Champions, Wine Night, Sundae Afternoon, a Poker Tournament, and a Pong Tournament, inviting staff, neighbors and friends raising a total of $3,048 (15,540 meals)!
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients