Hoefer Welker Architects is excited to announce the addition of David Mendez to the team. David will be assisting with our federal, state, and local development opportunities in both the municipal and judicial sectors. While he comes to us outside of the A/E/C industry, he will undoubtedly provide leadership at a high level, as his background in business development ranges in everything from a Fortune 100 company, to a start-up venture of his own. His entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a team environment should prove to be a valuable asset for Hoefer Welker Architects.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients