Travis Leissner, AIA, joined Hoefer Welker, an interdisciplinary architecture and design firm, as vice president. Based in the firm’s Dallas office, he brings a holistic perspective to the firm’s respective healthcare, educational and urban design projects. His individual approach inspires development of health, wellness and new-collar workforces, an emphasis on collaboration and connection on campus environments in communities and for developer-led mixed-use designs to the firm. With more than 25 years of experience, Leissner’s focus is at the crossroads of healthcare and education, and recently on wellness and active-aging environments.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship