Congratulations to Scott Corbin, AIA, NCARB for being featured in the “Updating the Guidelines for Healthcare Design” article in the Nashville Medical News. Corbin sits on the Codes and Standards Committee of the AIA’s Academy of Architecture for Health and is helping draft revisions to the current guidelines. The “Guidelines for Design and Construction Health” will be released in 2014.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Kicks Off Construction for $53M Mental Health Hospital in Kansas
- Kansas City’s Interior Design Firms Ranked by Local Licensed Interior Designers, 2023
- Kansas City’s Architecture Firms Ranked by Local licensed architects, 2023
- Smashing DE&I Barriers in AEC
- City of Branson Mo., breaks ground on new Fire Station #4