Recently featured in American News, Sanford Regional Hospital is expected to break ground in 2010 in Aberdeen, South Dakota. Sanford officials say “the hospital was designed with patient needs in mind and a focus on outpatient needs.” Visit American News to see the video HWA produced with rendered views of the hospital. Construction for this 3-story, 48-bed, 113,000 SF hospital will take about 20 months.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship