Hoefer Welker Architecture has been selected to provide architectural, interior design and master planning services for Pender Community Hospital located in Pender, Nebraska. The critical access replacement hospital will serve the counties of Burt, Cuming, Thurston and Wayne. This facility will be between 50,000 and 65,000 SF.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients