We are pleased to announce that we have been selected to provide architectural services for Anderson County Hospital located in Garnett, Kansas. The facility will be a critical access acute care hospital. Original construction dates back to 1949 with numerous renovations and additions over the last several years. Saint Luke’s Health System operates Anderson County Hospital.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship