On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 Hoefer Welker Architecture & JE Dunn Construction attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for Phase II of Ehrling Bergquist Medical Clinic at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. The second phase included the addition of a new radiology department, and existing renovations to the following medical departments: minor procedures, public health, ear nose and throat, dermatology, and many others. This project included an initial outfitting effort for the end-users with guidance from the clinic’s medical staff and personnel. Col. Steven Mounts, Commander, 55th Medical Group and Col. Gregory Guillot, Commander 55th Wing both provided remarks at the ceremony.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients