Design and construction of the Community Hospital District No. 1 project of Pottawatomie, Jackson and Nemaha Counties located in Onaga, Kansas is well underway. The $19 million, 37,700-square foot expansion and 28,500-square foot renovation of the 1971 building will feature more modern amenities including private rooms and an additional operating room. The 1957 building, consisting of 21,200 square feet, will be demolished. We are teaming with Murray Company on this design-build project. This story was featured on Kansas First News, view the video here.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients