Hoefer Welker Architecture is pleased to announce our most recent health care win-the expansion and improvement of the existing health care facility in Onaga, Kansas. This project will feature a 46,000 SF addition to the existing hospital and a 14,000 SF renovation of the current outpatient clinic. The addition will include a new pharmacy, surgical center, radiology clinic, and patient registration areas, which will create a welcoming feel for the entire hospital including its staff, patients and their families. This Community HealthCare System project was a three-phase, design-build selection process in which Hoefer Welker partnered with Murray Company, a Kansas City-based construction firm specializing in health care construction.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship