Hoefer Welker Architecture’s founding Partner, Mitch Hoefer, was recently featured in an Ingram’s Magazine article, “Architects, Engineers Designing for a Brighter Future.” A panel of Kansas City-based architects and engineers, that included Mitch Hoefer, were interviewed about the challenges the American economy has brought to project budgets, schedules and the overall outlook on the industry’s future. “The days of being able to pull the trigger on a building are still not back, but there is still a need for a decent number of tenants before you can pull the trigger and get the funding,” Mitch states, referring to speculative new office projects. Read the entire article here.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship