Shawnee Mission Medical Center (SMMC) just published their 50th Anniversary edition of Living Healthy magazine featuring Mitch Hoefer and the new Women’s Center. The front cover shows side-by-side photos of an original picture taken in 1963 and a recreation in modern form with Mitch and SMMC’s CEO, Ken Bacon, reviewing the plans for the new Women’s Center on an iPad. The publication also includes an article discussing the current expansion of SMMC, highlighting the Women’s Center.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients