Some of our intern architects went on a site visit, led by James Evrard, RA, NCARB, to learn the progress of our Pinnacle V project in Leawood, Kansas. The steel is fully erect, masonry has begun and is about 40% complete. Windows and glazing, frames and glass are currently going in. The roof work is still in progress and the stairs have been put in place. The building will be enclosed mid-May, tenant improvements will start in June, and the project is estimated to be completed by September. Interns will receive Intern Development Program (IDP) hours through the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) for Construction Phase: Observation.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients