The new Justice Center in Leawood was recently featured in the Kansas City Star’s 913 Magazine. The Justice Center broke ground in mid-May and will be located on Tomahawk Creek Parkway and 117th St. We look forward to watching the project progress from our own office windows as construction is taking place right down the street from us.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients