The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Kicks Off Construction for $53M Mental Health Hospital in Kansas
- Kansas City’s Interior Design Firms Ranked by Local Licensed Interior Designers, 2023
- Kansas City’s Architecture Firms Ranked by Local licensed architects, 2023
- Smashing DE&I Barriers in AEC
- City of Branson Mo., breaks ground on new Fire Station #4