The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital Healthcare Environment Award Winner
- Kansas City Business Journal names Hoefer Welker as ‘Best Place to Work’ finalist
- Why Hoefer Welker designed a prefabricated bank building in Blue Springs
- Pillars Leadership Program
- Meet the 2021 Best Places to Work honorees: medium companies