The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- Hoefer Welker launches Engineered Performance Solutions, in-house MEP engineering service
- Architecture firm will move to OP as first new tenant at Aspiria campus
- Editor’s Briefing: Firm’s designs on growth reshape its operations and the KC landscape
- Hoefer Wysocki rebrands to reflect president’s ‘instrumental’ role
- Hoefer Welker debuts on firm’s 25th Anniversary