The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship
- Helzberg Diamonds completes modern revamp of North Kansas City headquarters
- Design of TCU’s Med School reflects main campus style, respects Near Southside architecture
- North Texas Mixed-Use Boom Moves Full Steam Ahead