The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- Colorado-based TTEC sets opening in Aspiria campus
- More Than Being Green: Making Sustainable Design Personal
- PHOTO TOUR: Birmingham East VA Clinic
- Class Is In Session: Enhancing the Emerging Professional Experience With HW University
- Table of Experts: Women Building KC — Strategies to Attract More Workers to Architecture, Engineering & Construction