The Kansas State University Foundation will begin development in October 2014 of Phase I of a master plan that includes a 59,000-square-foot office building. Originally started in 2007, the completed project cost is estimated to be $11.5 million, which will be financed through a commercial loan. Future phases will feature three additional buildings that will include corporate offices and lab space. Hoefer Welker is very excited to be on this design-build team with GE Johnson Construction and Hutton Construction. Read the full article here.
- Hoefer Welker designs Kansas’ first facility for alternative cancer treatment
- KU Health gears up for new proton therapy cancer treatment center
- 5 Sustainable Strategies For Mental Health & Wellness Design
- Hoefer Welker earns Green Globes for two VA projects
- New proton therapy center will serve five-state region in Midwest