Hoefer Welker’s latest police station project, the Kansas City Police Department (KCPD) South Patrol Station, was recognized in an article by the Kansas City Star for the anticipated impact it will make for the KCPD. The new campus will be home to both the South Patrol as well as the Special Operations Divisions and will include division patrol and administrative units, the helicopter unit, bomb and arson, canine unit, traffic enforcement and investigations and the motorcycle unit. The ribbon cutting ceremony was held on Wednesday, November 7th and the campus could potentially be up and operating by month’s end.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients