Hoefer Welker is excited to announce our most recent project win – the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Center in Montgomery, Alabama! The new health care center will be 152,841 SF and feature a pharmacy, lab, radiology, eye clinic, dental clinic, and prosthetics. The design concept for the health care center was driven by the idea of creating a relaxing, healing environment for the patients and veterans’ families, while establishing an inspiring work atmosphere for the staff. The anticipated completion date for the building will be in 2015.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship