Hoefer Welker Architects has been awarded the Leawood Justice Center project, which is to be located in our new backyard at 117th and Tomahawk Creek Parkway. The project will include a two-story facility plus lower level of approximately 60,000 gross square feet on a 12-acre site. The new building will house the City of Leawood’s Police Department, the Municipal Court and Legal Department, and the Information Services Department. HWA is excited to perform architectural services for our new neighbors. The project is expected to be completed around 2013.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients