Hoefer Welker Architects held a blood drive along with the Community Blood Center on January 14th. We had a total of 46 people that registered to donate blood, and out of these 46, we received 35 pints! We nearly tripled our previous drive results – 13 pints in 2009. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this important cause. For more information on the Community Blood Center and blood donation, please visit http://www.savealifenow.org.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients