Hoefer Welker Architects held a blood drive along with the Community Blood Center on January 14th. We had a total of 46 people that registered to donate blood, and out of these 46, we received 35 pints! We nearly tripled our previous drive results – 13 pints in 2009. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this important cause. For more information on the Community Blood Center and blood donation, please visit http://www.savealifenow.org.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship