HWA is currently working through the schematic design phase for Fall Rivers Health Services Campus, located in Hot Springs, South Dakota. This 83,000 SF replacement hospital includes 59,500 SF of new space and 23,500 SF Long-Term Care. This new 48-bed facility is scheduled for in January of 2010.
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Kicks Off Construction for $53M Mental Health Hospital in Kansas
- Kansas City’s Interior Design Firms Ranked by Local Licensed Interior Designers, 2023
- Kansas City’s Architecture Firms Ranked by Local licensed architects, 2023
- Smashing DE&I Barriers in AEC
- City of Branson Mo., breaks ground on new Fire Station #4