Kevin Campbell, RA, LEED AP, joins the Hoefer Welker team as our Director of Retail. Kevin is highly experienced in the management, execution and delivery of developer-based projects at local, regional and national levels. Projects range from large, mixed-use developments, neighborhood centers and boutique retail/restaurant. Some of his key projects include the Shops at Boardwalk and Briarcliff Village, both in Kansas, Missouri and Village Pointe in Omaha, Nebraska. Kevin has a Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Oklahoma. We are excited for Kevin to join our team and expand our private sector experience!
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients