Hoefer Welker is proud to announce our newest registered architect! Kate Waynick is a graduate of The University of Kansas and has been with the firm for almost 11 years. Kate is a project architect focusing primarily on health care projects for both the public and private sector. Congratulations, Kate!
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship