The ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Anderson County Hospital was held on January 17, 2015. More than 750 visitors attended the event and toured the new facility including, Governor Sam Brownback. The new hospital opened it’s doors to patients on January 29th at 6 am. The new facility will bring greater services to the community including the latest technology for patients in a beautiful new setting. This video highlights the celebration of Anderson County Hospital moving into its new building located in Garnett, Kansas.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship