On August 1, 1996, Hoefer Welker Architects became a reality, born out of a passion for exceptional design and service to our clients. And that’s the way we’ve done business for 15 years. Today, Hoefer Welker is one of the Kansas City area’s largest architectural firms (ranking 6th on the recent Kansas City Business Journal listing). Our 76 architects, designers, urban planners and other professionals have made their mark on the industry with projects from coast to coast and all over the Midwest, and there’s no chance we’re slowing down now.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients