Richard Miller, FAIA, LEED AP BD+C
Partner | National Higher Education Practice Leader
Based in the Dallas office, Richard directs our higher education design team. Richard has amassed an impressive portfolio of innovative and inspiring academic facilities on campuses across the country. From science and engineering buildings to student centers and residence halls, Richard’s passion for collegiate architecture ensures a memorable and meaningful educational experience for students and faculty alike. Richard is a Fellow of the American Institute of Architects (FAIA), past President of AIA Dallas, and a member of the Society of College and University Planning (SCUP). His design ideology has been published in academic journals and industry media and he has presented at national industry conferences.
- – Collin College Technical Campus | Allen, Texas
- – Southern Methodist University Harold Clark Simmons Hall School of Education | Dallas, Texas
- – University of North Texas Union Renovation & Addition | Denton, Texas
- – Wichita State University Experiential Engineering Building | Wichita, Kansas
- – Pulaski Technical College Fine & Performing Arts/Humanities Center | Little Rock, Arkansas