The new TEVA Neuroscience headquarters at College and Nall in Overland Park, Kansas is now LEED Certified. The building was designed to meet the sustainable requirements through the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Its features include erosion and sedimentation control, drip irrigation, energy management systems, on-site shower facilities, and preferred parking for low-emitting and fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Hoefer Welker designs Kansas’ first facility for alternative cancer treatment
- KU Health gears up for new proton therapy cancer treatment center
- 5 Sustainable Strategies For Mental Health & Wellness Design
- Hoefer Welker earns Green Globes for two VA projects
- New proton therapy center will serve five-state region in Midwest