The new TEVA Neuroscience headquarters at College and Nall in Overland Park, Kansas is now LEED Certified. The building was designed to meet the sustainable requirements through the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Its features include erosion and sedimentation control, drip irrigation, energy management systems, on-site shower facilities, and preferred parking for low-emitting and fuel-efficient vehicles.
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital Healthcare Environment Award Winner
- Kansas City Business Journal names Hoefer Welker as ‘Best Place to Work’ finalist
- Why Hoefer Welker designed a prefabricated bank building in Blue Springs
- Pillars Leadership Program
- Meet the 2021 Best Places to Work honorees: medium companies