The new TEVA Neuroscience headquarters at College and Nall in Overland Park, Kansas is now LEED Certified. The building was designed to meet the sustainable requirements through the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). Its features include erosion and sedimentation control, drip irrigation, energy management systems, on-site shower facilities, and preferred parking for low-emitting and fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Hoefer Welker launches Engineered Performance Solutions, in-house MEP engineering service
- Architecture firm will move to OP as first new tenant at Aspiria campus
- Editor’s Briefing: Firm’s designs on growth reshape its operations and the KC landscape
- Hoefer Wysocki rebrands to reflect president’s ‘instrumental’ role
- Hoefer Welker debuts on firm’s 25th Anniversary