What are the “hot button” issues in your industry?
- Beyond the building – Architecture is our craft, but it is not all about building. As a result of our strategic approach to performance, we are looking for ways to create value for our clients. This complex process culminates into inspiring and engaging environments that affect our quality of life.
- Economy – We are at a great point where there is great opportunity for designing and constructing new facilities. It is also a good time to focus our energy into meaningful and impactful engagements. For this reason, we provide a fully integrated service for each of our clients, which allows them to make the most educated decision that will allow them to be successful while creating graceful architecture that reflects their ambition.
- Workforce – The ability of skilled workers, because of economic demand, has created a robust environment of work. This leads to conformity and over inflation in delivery of projects. Our focus on performance identifies key driving issues that help our projects navigate the complexity of the construction environment.
- Construction cost escalation – Difficult to control costs, AE fees are at risk
- Urbanism – More people are moving to the city, unlike their parents. The younger workforce is interested in city living and the amenities. This will continue putting pressure on how we provide enough supply of housing/schools/retail to the increasing pollution of the urban core. Public transportation is a must.