On October 15th, 2013 TEVA Pharmaceuticals held their ceremonial ribbon cutting for their new headquarters located in Overland Park, Kan. The new 156,000 five-story building was developed by Block Development Company and designed by Hoefer Welker Architecture. Rob Roberts of the Kansas City Business Journal covered the ribbon cutting and featured a detailed walk-through of the facility in his article titled “A look inside the new $46M Teva headquarters,” linked here.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship