Hoefer Welker is proud to announce our newest registered architect! James Evrard, Associate AIA, has degrees from Kansas State University and the University of Missouri – Kansas City. He has also studied architecture in Italy and has participated in competitions centered in the U.S., Europe and Asia. He has been with the firm since June. Congratulations, James!
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients