It’s that time of year again—kids start heading back to school today. Some kids will not have the luxury of being able to attend school with all the necessary items. Hoefer Welker Architecture hosted a back to school drive in efforts to collect school uniforms and school supplies for the kids at Spofford Home, a local nonprofit in Kansas City that provides prevention and therapeutic treatment services to children ages 4-12 suffering the effects of physical and sexual abuse, neglect, and mental health disorders. Please visit their website to donate today!
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients