Just as construction for the Fort Bliss Consolidated Family Care/Troop Medical Clinic wrapped up, Hoefer Welker Architects secured the Health and Dental Clinic project located on the east side of this military base. This 39,000 SF Clinic will house outpatient medical and dental treatment functions, serving Active Duty Soldiers and family members. Design services on the project have begun, and construction is expected to be complete in mid-to-late 2012.
- Hoefer Welker ranks #8 for diversity among Kansas City architecture firms
- 2022 Top Architecture & Interior Design Firms in Kansas City
- New Proton Therapy Center Debuts in Kansas
- Diamond Bronson: A Passion for Architecture and Community Engagement
- KU Health’s proton therapy treatment center welcomes first patients