Just as construction for the Fort Bliss Consolidated Family Care/Troop Medical Clinic wrapped up, Hoefer Welker Architects secured the Health and Dental Clinic project located on the east side of this military base. This 39,000 SF Clinic will house outpatient medical and dental treatment functions, serving Active Duty Soldiers and family members. Design services on the project have begun, and construction is expected to be complete in mid-to-late 2012.
- Hoefer Welker designs Midwest Transplant Network’s new state-of-the-art procurement facility
- HCD Rising Star: Brian Henks
- Elevating Technical & Trade Higher Education Experiences Through Design
- Why Did You Choose a Career in Architecture?
- Advancing The Architecture Industry Through Diversity & Mentorship